The purpose is to show contact information, either specific to an area of the bank, or in general.
When and how to use it
Use this block when you need to display contact information for the bank. Don’t use it to present personal contact information.
This is a passive component.
Do's and don'ts
- Consider if you should use the ‘Contact me’ block instead.
- Use red themed colour only when it's the appropriate context as it can easily be mistaken for warning (or shouting).
- Icon = pictogram P-101
- On mobile, click number to call
Five main colours:
- Green background #379D00, text #FFFFFF
- Yellow background #FFC500, text #000000
- Purple background #673AB6, text #FFFFFF
- Red background #F03529, text #FFFFFF
- Blue background #0092E1, text #FFFFFF