Gives the user an easy way to explore more content relevant and related to the current content they are reading. Or highlighted content on a landing or startpage.
When and how to use it
Use this block to ad a relevant story, article, news or a product that is related to the current content, or in other ways relevant to the reader. Use it as a glint of other related content.
The Large block contains an image, optional label, header, body text and link on a solid grey background. The text area can switch places, right or left aligned. On mobile devices, the text area will float 2 rems under the picture to give the user a clear difference between the Large, Medium and Small Related blocks. Best practice is to place text area and the picture motive so they work well together. For best mobile experience it is preferred to publish a separate picture.
Do's and don'ts
- Always give the user a headline, a glint of the preamble or body text.
- Always link the content with a link or button.
- Always take time to place the image and the text box so they work together. For best mobile experience it is preferred to publish a separate picture text.
- Use this as a block with all the information. Always link to other content. This is supposed to show a glint of content on another page.
Desktop - content to the left
Desktop - content to the right
Mobile - content to the left
All Related blocks
An overview of all of the Related blocks together
Exploration of Related blocks in zone 3 for Business Arena
- Link in block is underlined on hover