The components and patterns in Design Library have been designed based on our brand guidelines. They are built jointly with SEB:s development teams in the framework of their choice (Vanilla, Bootstrap, React, Angular, etc).
- The backlog that tracks the component progress is open to anyone in Github.
Need a component?
So the way we create SEB-common components is jointly. Anyone that needs a component can design or build it. If you let us know, we will help you give an SEB-touch to it. Once the component exists, we hope you add it to this site, so others can reuse it.
Design within your team
- CX-canvas. Fill in the boxes to make sure you are asking all the important questions
- Digital Design Principles. Use them in your team when discussing what type of experience you are building
Do you need help?
CX-coaching every Wednesday
To create a consistant SEB-experience, across all our platforms, there is a group of designers that you can discuss your design with. They are available for you every Wednesday, 10 am -12 pm.
- Sign up to 30-minutes slots: email@example.com
In the department Customer Experience Design, there are designers that work with everything from customer insights, customer journeys, interaction design, visual design, usability testing, etc.
- For inquiries, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Service Design course
If you want to learn more about how to bring the customer perspective into anything you build, we recommend the Service Design Foundation at SEB.
Examples of techniques
There are a bunch of ways of working with CX, here are some examples. We haven't described them yet:
- Impact mapping
- Customer journey
- Usability testing