The larger parts of this channel was built in the 1990's but has received several facelifts. One large in 2013 and one smaller in 2017.
The design of the site currently follows the interaction design specified in the old “Interaction design manual” (connections page – only available inside SEB). All new major updates are made through the addition of microsites to prepare for switching to using the new shell with a completely updated design.
If you are planning on adding a new feature to IBP you must follow the business contract (connections page – only available inside SEB).
- PO: Camilla Bergquist & Jan Wilsby
- CX: Conny Andersson
- Arch: Ivars Zarin
- Short term we will be adding new pages in micro sites but add them inside the old internetbank. New pages is striving for new design but adapting to fit old framework.
- When we have a larger number of micro sites available we’ll shift work effort to moving to a new shell (similar to Business Arena). Here the new micro sites will fit better and we’ll incorporate old pages as “legacy pages”. A lot of work will focus on building widgets to achieve out new theme- and start pages.
- Since we are still in old IBP new microsites need to keep their content inside the sites widths/grid as specified in IDM. (connections page – only available inside SEB).
- Try to keep old “puffar” so we can still keep communication with customers.