This component has two potential usage areas:
- Signaling a general error in a form: for example an invalid combination of multiple fields.
- Summarising all fields that have occured within a form when trying to submit, including links to the individual fields containning errors.
It's placed close to the submit-button.
Triggered by submit on a form.
Do's and don'ts
- It should include links to the fields that contain the problems.
- It should not be used to give general instructions prior to submitting a form.
- Form-template: http://designlibrary-cms.sebank.se/layout-templates/forms/#templates